Thursday, January 1, 2009

Talk about this subject more frequently.

Hi guys.I would like to tell you, these topics are often not discussed, cause they are never ending, and most of you find them boring, But we don't have any other option. Its time we start talking about global issues or Moral issues rather than discussing about movies, games etc. We need to spread awareness, firstly in our parents. Next, in our friends. The more we talk about it, the better it is. Follow all the steps given. I know its not easy. Even I am finding it difficult. Please try to bring about a change, And never procrastinate.

As they say "Charity always starts in your home", I've started this in my home. And now trying to spread it among my friends.


I would just love it. If you live "Environment-Friendly".

Most of my work is compilation. So I have given credit, wherever required.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment